The operation of Access It!® Lite.NETTM is simplified by its
easy-to-use screens, which include:
- Opening Screen – Provides quick, easy log-in
- System Information Screen – Gives the user a “snapshot” of the entire system.
At a glance, users can see system statistics (such as active cards and active doors),
system warnings (such as unsecured doors and pending alarms), and scheduled events
(such as card activations and de-activations).
- Configuration Screen – Quick, easy card configuration
- Cards Screen – Lists all card numbers and names of cardholders
- Doors Screen – Lists all doors and their status
- Alarms Screen – Shows the location and status of all alarms
- Bulk Card Add Screen – Allows the user to add multiple cards
- Import Card Data Screen – Allows the user to import card data from sources such
as Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL Server, or text files
System Information Screen